…a lot of stuff. Really. But I’ll give you my top 10 for the week!
1. These pretty sparkling beaded sequin headbands remind me of something out of Anthropologie. Love that shop.
2. Some Autumn decor with my favorite shade of blue, this photograph is very festive, no?
3. Nights are getting colder. Feet are getting colder. These slippers are super cute and if I could I would probably wear them outside too…
4. Before the season changes completely, I’d like to get a few more margaritas in. Maybe with this pretty gold sugar round the rim!
6. A new bag, in fun Fall red, handmade in Thailand is in order. Love the shape of this one:
7. This pretty Autumn dress from one of my favorite Etsy shops calls for a big red belt.
8. If I had my own house these days, I’d definitely have a stack of these colorful dish cloths in my drawer!
9. Now that I’m home and have a bathtub, I can indulge in all things Lush-like and relaxing like this lovely looking lemongrass bath bomb.
10. For those of you making your own Etsy wish lists, I have to show off my new shop. It’s called Photo Larks. Here’s one of my favorite images that I took down on Brick Lane in my London days:
And your wish list this week? What are you eyeing up this season?